FREE crime prevention officer check -
call 654 5512
The home security checklist includes:
- Check your windows. Do they have proper locks?
- Check your front door. Do you have correct mortis locks, chains, spy
- Inside house: Where are valuables kept? Do you have a safe box? Is it
in the correct place?
- Advice re bogus workman
- Impartial advice re alarm fittings
FREE neighbourhood watch
to place an order for any of the 3 designs shown below....
FREE Permanent Ultra Violet Marker Pens
to acquire one of these free pens, shown below...
FREE Emergency Contact
These are a means (entirely voluntary and confidential) of providing details
of any relatives/lawyer/other contact whom you would like to be informed
in the event of an emergency. They can also be used to record information
about people who hold keys to your property. Completed forms are passed
on to the police to assist in case of emergencies – the information
is not shared with any other individuals or organisations. Many people
have commented that this is an excellent idea.
The forms are available here in either Word
Other things that you can do that cost you nothing...
- use all the locks that you have fitted in your home
- use your entry phone, if you have one fitted
- use your alarm, if you have one fitted
- don't leave possessions on display in vehicles
- don't make life easy for ciminals
- call the police if you see anything
[yes, this is often said, but it really does
For example, an observed pattern of attempted crime does
lead to the capturing and conviction of known burglars]